Join Our Traders Club and Say Buy'm Too - As In The Movie!
Starting today would be a good time to learn how to trade with good profits and less risk.
Have you ever seen the hugely successful and amazingly popular (on TV Reruns) 1983 Movie, Trading Places starring Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy?
- This movie gave many people their first look into the exciting and potentially profitable world of futures investing.
- Do you remember the end of the movie when Aykroyd and Murphy made a substantial amount of money using day trading secrets to trade commodities in the futures trading-pits in New York, at the expense of their former employer, by investing in commodities futures on Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice?
- They sold commodities at a high price and were able to buy'm back at a much lower price following the release of a negative crop report.
- In the movie Dan Aykroyd is all smiles as he say's to the other commodity floor traders BUY'M! He is buying back his OJ futures contracts he had earlier sold at a much higher price.
- The result of their day-trading: a life of luxury for the rest of their days!
- By the way, this makes clear an exciting possibility with futures trading: you can sell a commodity futures contract even though you didn't previously buy it. That is, you can sell first and then buy back later (buy'm), hopefully at a better and lower price.
Thus this web-site is named BUYM.com to promote commodities futures trading ever-present rags to riches potential as seen in that great movie! Please go-to commodity futures trading for free commodity trading and day trading information.
[Approaching the New York Commodities Exchange] Louis Winthorpe III: Think big, think positive, never show any sign of weakness. Buy low, sell high. Fear? That's the other guy's problem. Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the unlimited carnage you are about to witness. Super bowl, World Series -- they don't know what pressure is. In this building, it's either kill or be killed. You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One moment you're up half a mil in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me? Billy Ray Valentine: Yeah, we got to kill the mother-- we got to kill 'em!
Randolph Duke: Mother always said you were greedy. Mortimer Duke: She meant it as a compliment. Even Bigger Black Guy: It ain't cool being no jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving. Big Black Guy: Yeah! Louis Winthorpe III: I had the most absurd nightmare. I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house, Penelope hated me and it was all because of this terrible, awful Negro. Billy Ray Valentine: It seems to me that the best way to hurt rich people is by making them poor. Louis: Looking good, Billy Ray! Billy Ray: Feeling good, Louis! Coleman: Jacuzzi, Sir? Billy Ray: Jacuzzi? See, I knew you all was faggots! Coleman: It's a whirlpool bath, Sir. I think you'll enjoy it. [starts Jacuzzi] Billy Ray: Heey! This is all right! When I was a kid, we wanted bubbles, we had to fart in the tub! Louis: My God! The Dukes are going to corner the entire frozen orange juice market! Ophelia: Unless somebody stops them... Coleman: ...or beats them to it. Eggnog? Billy Ray: Merry New Year! Beeks: That's "happy." In this country we say "Happy New Year." Billy Ray: Oh, ho, ho, thank you for correcting my English which stinks!
Commodities futures trading offers a trader great money-making possibilities. However, before you commence trading, you should realize commodity market characteristics and understand the amazing leverage involved, which has both pros and cons, and also use risk capital only. Then determine if commodities futures trading is appropriate for you.
Please send BUYM email for information on this web-site and our developmental plans. It's also possible for our developing this buy'm web-site to your own website's design specs (P.S. if not used as a financial website it would also make a very nice shopping site) which will enable you to acquire both a BUY'M web-site and its valuable BUYm.com Domain Name. Note: Our buym.com domain name is for sale along with this small size website being included free (if you want the site). It comes with 4-months of free high-speed web-hosting too! Click-here for Trading Tip of the Day
Today's Date and Time
Copyright© 2020 | All Rights Reserved | Privacy-Policy